Windshield Repair near me FL
What to Expect From a Windshield Repair (Epoxy Resin Injection)
- Stops the damage from spreading
- Returns some strength to the windshield
- Improves visibility
- Reduces distraction
- Saves money
- Most insurance pays full cost – deductible doesn’t apply
Important Things to Know:
- Cracks > 6” or reach the edge or chips larger than a golf ball aren’t usually repairable.
- Fresh damage repairs best (less contamination)
- Chips don’t completely disappear but will not spread (guaranteed).
- Hot / cold temperatures and potholes can turn a chip into a crack at any time
- Repairs to damage directly in the driver field of vision is not a good ide
Remember, if you carry full or comprehensive coverage in the State of Florida, you are eligible to replace your cracked, chipped or shattered windshield at no cost to you. We work with all insurance companies and handle your auto glass claim.
Please have the following ready when you call us:
- Your Insurance Information
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)